Vivid and Precise Colours: 1080P FullView Display1, a 72% NTSC2 color gamut and 1000:13 contrast ratio.
TÜV Rheinland Certifications: The display has been certified by TÜV Rheinland4 for reducing harmful blue light5 and eliminating flickers, so you can indulge your eyes with your mind at ease.
A View that Knows No Bounds: Lose yourself in an endlessly immersive spectacle sharpened by 5.7 mm bezels6, and broadened by a 90% screen-to-body ratio7 and 178-degree viewing angle. No matter where you look, you will be absorbed in your game, movie, or on-screen task.
Nimble & Graceful & Powerful: The HUAWEI Display 23.8'' is sleek and seamless when viewed from the side, and it is a wonder to behold, with symmetrical aesthetics and a streamlined rear surface. The display holder escapes notice at first glimpse, but pairs flawlessly with the slimmed-down base.
Just Adjust and Unwind: Installing the HUAWEI Display 23.8" could hardly be easier. It complies with the VESA mounting standards8, which makes it easy to be hung on a wall. Feel free to tilt the vertical angle9 to your liking, so you'll always have the best seat in the room!
The HUAWEI Display 23.8'' colours are vivid and precise across the 1080P FullView Display, thanks to a 72% NTSC colour gamut and 1000:1 contrast ratio. The display has been certified by TÜV Rheinland for low blue light and flicker free.
Lose yourself in an endlessly immersive spectacle sharpened by 5.7 mm bezels, and broadened by a 90% screen-to-body ratio and 178-degree viewing angle.
You also need to know:
1. FullView Display is a patented and commonly used term for HUAWEI products, referring to displays with a high screen-to-body ratio and reduced bezels.
2. Typical value.
3. Typical value.
4. The HUAWEI Display 23.8" has obtained TÜV Rheinland's Low Blue Light and Flicker-Free certifications. Low Blue Light certifies that when Eye Comfort mode is enabled, the display effects conform to a set of low-blue-light standards approved by TÜV Rheinland.
5. The HUAWEI Display 23.8" is not a medical device, and Eye Comfort mode is not intended for treatment purposes.
6. Data comes from HUAWEI Labs. The 5.7 mm bezel width is on three sides. Actual values depend on specific product configurations, manufacturing techniques, and measurement methods.
7. Data comes from HUAWEI Labs, calculated by dividing the active display area by the front panel area. Actual measurement may vary slightly.
8. The HUAWEI Display 23.8" incorporates VESA-compatible 100 mm x 100 mm mounting holes.
9. The vertical tilt angle spans from –5 (±2) to 22 (±2) degrees. Actual usage depends on the specific product.
All product pictures and display contents are for reference only. Actual product features and specifications (including but not limited to appearance, colour, and size), as well as actual display contents (including but not limited to backgrounds, user interfaces, and icons) may vary.
All data mentioned are theoretical values obtained by HUAWEI Labs, in tests carried out under specific and controlled conditions. For more information, please refer to the detailed product information. Actual performance may vary due to discrepancies between individual products, software versions, usage conditions, and environmental factors. Real world usage should always prevail over cited data.
Due to real-time changes related to product batches, production, and supply factors, HUAWEI may opt to make necessary adjustments to the text descriptions and images in the pages above, in order to provide accurate information about product specifications, features, performance data, indexes, and components. Product information is subject to such changes and adjustments without notice.